Monday, October 19, 2009

My True Friend

Sara, is my true friend. We have fun together, we do things like dancing, bowling, eating out, sharing deserts. We both are performers with Life Long Dreams. She said she would like to try riding a horse. I think I'm just the one to teach her ~ ~ YEEHAW! I hope we will continue to be friends and do lot's more things together (after we get her to speed up her walking).
Here is a picture of my true friend Sara and me Kevin.
Going into the bowling alleyGot to wear the bowling shoes.Sara getting ready to bowl her first frameMy turn. Look at Sara, looks like she is plotting out her next frame
High fives for a game well played. Did my mom tell you we were AWESOME?Our scores just click on the picture to see them biggerShe is cute isn't she? Look Sara thinks I'm funny!
Mom snapped this picture because she thought we were coping her. She was reading the menu I told her she was so funny for thinking that


2 comments:

lvsgma said...

true friends are awesome
i'm so glad you have one

Heather said...

looks like you guys had lots of fun.