Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm an Artist

Last night I went to the Down Syndrome of Southern Nevada to paint a picture for their event,Festival of Trees and Lights. It is the 21st time this event has been held. They are auctioning off paintings that people with Down syndrome have painted. Here is what mine looked like. I think it is pretty good with lots of bright colors. I put my hand on the canvas and i still have a lot of paint on my hand, I dont like this very much. I think I'll go wash it all off.


lot's of colors on my hand for my hand print. I'm not sure I like how it feels!
Painting my heart red

Everyone doing a practice drawing before putting paint to canvas.








3 comments:

Guatmama said...

I love it Kevin! You did good paiting the heart!

Heather said...

Great Job Kevin!

Isa and Kai's mama said...

I am thinking you could make some for Christmas present (hint, hint!)