Friday, February 18, 2011

Some Clarification

  • Just for you, Nicole. You are not exactly out of the loop, just not paying attention to FB. The night of the Valentine dance was when it seemed to really hit on FB. So, Kevin and Sara were having one of their regular friend dates, we were eating, she was on one side of Kevin and I was on the other. Sara leaned back and tapped me on the shoulder announcing I love him and we are going to get married! I kind of chuckled and asked if Kevin knew about this? Kevin at this point grabbed his IPad and typed our will you marry me? Sara about jumped out of her seat and said yes!! Since then they are both proudly telling everyone that they are getting married. The parents are telling them anything is possible. There are some things that they have to do first,
  • Sara must turn 18 (17 now)
  • they must finish school/job training
  • get a job
  • get place to live
  • plan the ceremony
  • So you see you have not been left out of the loop, you just need to pay more attention to FB so go have a look at posted pictures now. You are all caught up and I figured you meant little miss Isa as a flower girl! Of course both of Kevin's nieces and the nephews will all have some part in this event (if that's what they continue to want). Now do you feel more informed? I'll leave you with some more pictures of the cutest couple . . .

2 comments:

Isa and Kai's mama said...

Facebook? when do I have time for facebook? Seriously, I don't even get to eat dinner these days!

lvsgma said...

well, you best make time for something as i don't feel you have time for phone calls either so pick which method you'd like for news delivery ohey