Sunday, January 24, 2010

Disney on Ice

We started our evening watching the snake guy from animal planet (pictures on that later). He's here in Vegas doing Venom on Vegas, it's suppose to air some time next month. Then we went to grab a quick burger before the show. Below Catherine and I are deciding which burger we'll have, guess what I chose.Here I am in my Cars hat. I'm much happier that I look.

Goofy is so funny.
There's Mator.
All the other cars

The Little Mermaid, see the seahorse's?
I loved this! See all those bubles?



The end of the show
Catherine and I in our hats. I just can't keep my eyes open for pictures these days


It's Tink and all the faries.
Another picture of the end of the show.

I'm so happy I got to go see Disney on Ice!!!
Thank you so much Lissett and Catherine!

No comments: