Sunday, September 27, 2009

Surprise Revealed

After much anticapation we ended up here. The Thomas and Mack was the next distanation. What an evening we had! I was in heaven. It was the most fun I've had in a month or so. Has anyone guessed where we went yet?A picture of me Miley.


l'm so happy ,I get a program book of Miley's .



Got close to the stage . I was happy .




A Miley Cyrus glow stick .

Very entertaining show.


Glow stick at work.

Miley sing's another great song .





Did I mention how happy was to be in the same room as Miley? More glow stick action.
I'm so happy!
Seen my friend Zach while I was there.

Singing Miley songs while waiting to get out of the parking lot. I'm still happy.

Mom still trying to recover from all the screaming girls!

The parking lot jam. I was lucky as my mom knew a short cut. We were on the road in know time. Way to go mom!!!

Did I mention that I had a great time last night? I love my surprises.

Did I mention that . . .

I LOVE MILEY CYRUS

MILEY CYRUS ROCKS

3 comments:

Isa and Kai's mama said...

I think that should count as your Disney World fix for awhile.

Guatmama said...

Count me in! I love Miley too!

Heather said...

that was going to be my guess!!